Message Board

Here

[ Submit your Comments ]

Rdell Townsel
New York, New York
3/20/2016 5:28 PM
" Hi Richard:
I am your uncle Rdell!  I suppose you've heard of me.  I lived with Peter and Francis in Milwaukee.
contact me:  rdelltownsel@outlook.com. "

ALPHONSO TOWNSEL
MIAMI
12/18/2014 5:29 PM
" Brandon and the young folks are planning a 5K run. I suggest that the elders plan for a 10 mile bike ride. "

Richard Townsel
Tacoma Washington
6/12/2013 10:55 PM
" Hi, I'm Richard Townsel son of Late Peter Townsel Sr. and he's the son of the Late Jesse Townsel of Starksville, MS if you have any info of family and its connection feel free to contact me. allentownsel80@gmail.com "

Nola Colburn
Chickasaw county, ms.
10/16/2012 5:53 PM
" I am looking for anyone related to Rebbecca Townsel that lived in Houston, Ms. in 1910. She had daughters named Mary Belle and Nannie V. a son Named Loyd G "

Jermilo Larkins
Tacoma Washington
10/15/2012 5:53 PM
" I was originally born Jermilo Juan Townsel I was adopted at birth. Birth mothers name was Brenda and I was born in Las Vegas in 1986. If anyone knows any townsels in Vegas or any info that can help me locate my biological please email me at jermilolarkins@gmail.com thank you and God bless you all "

Franstina Townsel
Starkville, MS
3/24/2012 5:52 PM
" Terrence, you and I are from the Townsel HILL ...AG is my great grand father. You are from Uncle Chunk remember that? We have a Townsel Fuller family reunion in June. "

Terrence Townsel
Memphis, TN
1/24/2012 10:13 PM
" Hi Family, my name is Terrence, son of Robert Townsel, grandson of Jesse Townsel, I'm aware that he had two brothers A.G. and Q. Townsel of Starkville, MS all three are deceased now. I lost an aunt Sarah Townsel-Plair of Starkville, and an uncle Peter Townsel of Milwaukee, WIsconsin. I would love to find the connection before another member of our family passes away.  From what I see, we are very spiritual (ministers), athletic, and business minded individuals.  And not to mention, handsome and beautiful.  Thanks for your concern, keep us in your prayers.

Terrence "

erica townsel
sacramento, ca
8/20/2011 10:01 AM
" Hi every 1 my names' erica townsel i am the daughter of dave townsel jr. My grandfather was dave townsel sr. "

Jasmine Williams
St. Louis, MO
8/11/2011 10:45 AM
" This is a great site!! I am Chandra Williams' daughter (Joe Townsel was my grandpa). It is nice to know where we came from! "

Nathanael Townsel
Indianapolis,IN
7/2/2011 9:55 AM
" Im the son of Tony Townsel & sharon Townsel. How is everyone doing? we need a family reunion soon. God bless "

Sonia
Madera, California
5/14/2011 9:56 AM
" Hello, My Grandfather and his family was from Wynn, AR. They moved to Califonia in the late 30's and early 40's. My grandfather name was Ed his father was Ben(Susie). He had a brother who died years ago(killed by a train in 20's or 30's) named Sherman who was married to a Christine and they had children, none of who I never met and neither have any of my aunts and uncles. I wonder if my Townsel family is conneted. "

Samia Smith
Dolton, IL
3/30/2011 9:57 AM
" Hello. Aleta Smith. [ English ] is my mother. Mary Berry is my grandmother. I really don't know anything about the Townsels but I really wanna know more! You can follow me on Twitter @TheaterISME and add me on FB @ Slimm Shady [ Samia MusicalAddiction Bianca. Thanks :) Love Yall "

Martin Townsel
Kansas City, MO
3/29/2011 12:14 PM
" Boy, I did not know this was here. Well, my grand-dad William Townsel had a couple of brothers Nate and Nupe those names were short for Nathaniel and something else. There were from down south and then went to St. Louis for a while and on to a small town in Bonner Springs Kansas. I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE FAMILY AND IT SEEMS THAT WE ALL ARE GONNA HAVE TO JUST DO AND GET TOGETHER AND TALK. I AM GAME IF YOU ARE... "

Gwyndle Stennis
Indianapolis
2/16/2011 8:21 PM
" HI Family! Hit me up on Facebook under Gwyndle Stennis or gwyndlezstennis@yahoo.com "

t,j townsel
buffalo, new york
1/21/2011 3:44 PM
" well my mom is name cordean, my aunts r jackie, gwen, and my uncle is chris whom died some years ago, have a brother name jeffrey, and everybody calls me t.j. "

Nathaniel Townsel
Cincinnati, Ohio
12/10/2010 8:53 AM
" We have a member of the family playing in the NFL, Derrick Townsel #14 with the Houston Texans. He can be found on Facebook and Twitter @ dade2shelby. "

Phelesa Quarles
Indianapolis, Indiana
11/19/2010 3:09 PM
" Hello, I am writing to inform you that my uncle Archie Townsel,son of Mary J. Townsel and Monroe Townsel passed away this morning. Please keep us all in your prayers. "

Lateef Townsel
Detroit, mi
11/5/2010 9:36 PM
" Hello family (hopefully). I have taken an interest in my family history and I can only go so far by myself. I only have my grandfather's name along with his brothers and sister and my great grandparents names. They are all originally from the ark area. I do know that it is multiple spellings in my family do to a falling out a long time ago (I do know the story).  Other spellings are Townsell, Tounsel, and Townsend. If any one has any info or would like to chat feel free to email me @ltownsel@gmail.com. Thank you all "

Michael Townsel
Miami, Florida
6/26/2010 6:56 AM
" Hello Family, My wife (Michelle) and I are proud to announce that our oldest daughter, Alyson, recently received her High School Diploma from the "School for Advanced Studies" as well as her AA Degree in Psychology from Miami Dade College. Alyson is 17 and will be attending Florida State University in the fall.  Please pray for her as she strives to reach her educational and personal goals. "

james A. townsel
Indianapolis IN 46204
5/24/2010 12:36 PM
" Hi betty and mary. I am glad to know that you are here. Took me a little time to find the web site. E-mail when ever you can. Hi family hope to see and hear from everyone---- james.townsel@yahoo.com- Rember GOD is always in charge on matter what. "

mary alice berry-townsel
alanta ga
1/1/2010 2:53 PM
" my e-mail is queenb720@yahoo.com phone770-497-0841. call me any time. "

James Berry
Augusta, GA
12/8/2009 9:12 AM
" Prince of Queen Mary Alice Townsel-Berry trying to reconnect to my family "

Joe Townsel
St. Louis, MO
11/6/2009 9:12 AM
" I am Joe Townsel Jr, brother of Lisa Townsel son of Joe Townsel Sr and Lillian Townsel. I haven't seen any of my dad's side of the family in a long while, not since he passed. I would like to hear from those who knew him growing up. Also I am very much interested in knowing more about our family history. It seems we have a very strong religious heritage and would like to know how far it goes back. Please email me at justjoeking7000@yahoo.com or call 314 488 9907 "

Aleta Smith
Dolton IL
10/7/2009 9:11 AM
" Hi my name Aleta my mother is Mary.
Her mothers name is Maryjane my grandad is Monroe Townsel. I hope to here from you soon. "

Phelesa Quarles
indianapolis, In.
9/1/2009 10:57 AM
" My mother is Mary Townsel(Berry), My grandmother is Mary Townsel and my grandfather is Monroe Townsel, I am a twin to Frederick and have 3 other brothers and 2 sisters.  I see family members that i know and don't know on this site.  This is encouragement to see the great communication. "

Alyson Chevonne  Townsel
Miami, Florida
8/9/2009 10:05 AM
" Hey Family!!!!

Much love to all members of the Townsel Family. Keep the Faith!!!!

Deandre Townsel
Detroit Mi
6/17/2009 7:32 PM
" My mother name is Mary Townsel and she was born in Starkville Mississippi.I really don't know much about my family but I would love to meet some of my family. "

Jacquelyn  Townsel
Miami, Fl.
4/23/2009 2:05 PM
" Justin is Gratuating from Dr. Kropp Senior High on June 1,2009. Justin
recieved two full scholarships one from FAMU and Bethune Cookman.

Desmond Pope (Townsel)
Kansas City, MO
4/10/2009 11:13 AM
" I am the son of Archie Townsel, who is the son of Monroe Townsel, brother of Mary Townsel (Berry)and Betty Lee Townsel Kincy. (Hey, Auntie!) Looking for family and information on family. I have three brothers and two sisters, Audra Townsel, Natalie Pope (Townsel), Artis Pope (Townsel), Adam Townsel, Antoine Moore (Townsel). 11532 Holmes Rd Apt 101 Kansas City MO 64131 708-704-1322 d.pope.sr@gmail.com

Rosie Townsel
Chicago. Illinois
2/22/2009 7:20 AM
" Hello, my name is Rosie Townsel, I currently live in Chicago Illinois. "

Bettie Lee  Townsel Kincy
Townsel Kincy
2/15/2009 8:54 PM
" Gene Townsel:

My dads name is Monroe Townsel aka Cake, his Dads name is Henry Townsel
aka Nap, from Starkville, Mississippi. My Granddad was from a family of
nine and my dad has 20 plus children. I trying to find more realitives.

Bettie Lee Townsel Kincy

2068 Pittston Farm Road
  Lithonia, Georgia 30058
  Phone: 678-613-6165
  Fax:
  E-Mail: bkincy@hotmail.com

Mary Alice Townsel/Berry
Norcross Ga
1/25/2009 7:51 AM
" Hi Lisa,
I am Joe Townsel's sister. I live in Ga.and my dad's name is Monroe
Townsel. Rosie, Ann, Bettie, and Larsenia are my sisters, and yes Archie Townsel is my brother. My phone # is 770-381-8188; e-mailqueenb720@yahoo.com. "

Donita
Stone Mountain, GA
12/1/2008
" Hello,
I am thrilled to announce that the little boy who dreamed of becoming a pilot is now on his way.  Kendon Townsel is a freshmen at Middle Georgia College majoring in aviation management. Thank God this school immerses students in flight training immediately. Kendon already has made several solo flights! He is on track to earn his first pilot's license next semester! While this is a great accomplishment I am most proud that he has associated himself with a campus ministry and has become quite involved. He is one of the student leaders! Please continue to pray for him as he is well on his way to becoming a real Mighty Man of Valor!  Praise God! "

Rev. Gene Townsel
Deerfield Beach, Florida
11/15/2008
" Greetings All,

We're looking for investors in a Christian based supper club to be located here in South Florida. The concept is unique and will have no competition in the target area. To fund the project $250,000.00 is needed with a 40% ownership of the business being offered to investors. The business plan is available to those interested upon request. For more information call (561)436-0868 or e-mail me at baltownmus@aol.com

Walter (Damion) Townsel
Deerfield Beach, FL
10/16/2008
" Hello everyone, I am excited to announce the arrival of my youngest son, Anthony DeShawn Townsel born September 12, 2008.  He weighed in at 5lb. 5oz., 20 in. long.  He is a delightful addition to our family which includes my wife Dionne and our three other boys Justin 13, Walter Jr., 9, and
Christopher 6.  And just to answer the infamous question: No we are not going to try again for a girl. Keep us in your prayers. "

Lisa Townsel
St. louis, mo
8/26/2008 7:49 AM
" Hi Eric, My name is Lisa Townsel. My grandfather name is Monroe and my father's name was Joe Townsel. My grandparents are originally from starksville, MS.  My aunt Laseen(sp)is living there now. Aunt Rose, Aunt Betty, Aunt Ann, I have not heard from them since my dad past.  I believe Uncle Archie is still living in Chicago.
You can email me at lisatownsel@msn.com "

Stephen Townsel
Port St.Lucie,FL
8/4/2008
" I AM LOOKING 4 ANY POSSIBLE RELATIVES I DIDN'T THINK TOWNSEL WAS A COMMON NAME AN DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT THAT SIDE OF MY FAMILY IF ANYONE IS RELATED TO CHARLES TOWNSEL WHO LIVES IN ALABAMA PLEASE CONTACT ME HE IS MY FATHER EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NOT SEEN EACHOTHER 4 OVER 20YEARS I AM 28....                                                                   SINCERLYLOOKING 4FAMILY    STEPHEN PAUL TOWNSEL "

Eric Townsel
Phoenix, AZ
7/1/2008
" Hello, my name is Eric Townsel and I'm searching for members of my extended family.  My father is Charlie Townsel, orginally of Starkville, MS.  His father was Monroe Townsel also of Starkville, MS.  Please contact me with any information at etownsel@yahoo.com.  Thank you. "

Justin Townsel
Miramar ,Florida
2/8/2008
" Justin was selected to participateed in the 2008 MEN OF TOMORROW. He requesting an add from his family in this event. One full page is $100.00, 1/2 page $60.00, 1/4 page 30.00,1/8 page 15.00 ,patrons $ 5.00 and pictures $ 6.00. Please support Justin in this annual event.Justin is the oldest son of Jacqui Townsel-Bryan. "

Derrick Townsel
Memphis, TN (Murray, KY)
8/27/2007
" Hey everyone,
Just stopping by to remind everyone and to inform those who don't know, The Murray State Racers will be the very first game of the 2007 college football season as we "go to war" with the #5 Louisville Cardinals and a possible crowd of 42,000. Opening kick-off will begin Thursday, August 30th @ 7:30 p.m. (CT) and broadcast nationally on ESPNU. So tune-in and show your support for the Racers in their quest to upset Heisman candidate Brian Brohm and the Cardinals. Thank you and God bless. "

Gene Townsel
Deerfield Beach, Florida
5/26/2007
" Welcome Home Kim,
It's good to hear from you. Send us your contact information through the contact link so we can include you in our database. Feel free to use this site to update us on what
you are doing and what you'd like for us to
know about your background and accomplish-
ments.
God Bless, and again Welcome Home.

Kim Townsel
Seminole, Florida
5/26/2007
" I woke up this morning thankful to feel and see the sun. I began my routines and thought I would google the Townsel name for a while. It's a funny thing about searching the net sometimes you find what you had only imagined. I am here and desire to be connected. I am part of the clan who moved to New York, I am a grandchild of Annamae Townsel and the son of LeRoy Townsel Jr. "

Jaquelyn  Townsel-Bryan
Miami, Florida
5/15/2007
" Ms.Keller, this is the right Derrick. You taught both  Derrick and Justin
Townsel at Rainbow Park Elem.

Jaquelyn Townsel-Bryan

Jacquelyn Bryan
Miramar Florida
5/15/2007
" Jordan Brayn the son of Jacqui, was selected to attend the University Of Miami 2007 Young Musican Summer Camp. Jordan is a 7th grade student at Miami Norland Middle High. He plays the clarinet and hold the position of 1st chair in the band. "

NORMAN JR TOWNSEL
KENTUCKY
4/12/2007
" Uncle Al, Sonny, Paul

I know most of the faces, but I can't identify everybody in the family reunion picture on Grandaddy's page (6th born). "

Connie Keller-Gwaltney
Pembrok e Pines
4/12/2007
" I believe I was Derrick's gifted teacher in grades 3-5 at Rainbow Park Elem in Opa Locka. I am not sure if this is the correct Derrick as I see no picture. If this is the correct Derrick, please send my regards and let Derrick know how proud I am of his accomplishments. Thank you so very much. If I am at the right site, I am also wondering how Justin and Jordan are doing. Please emaail conkeller@aol.com "

Sharon Townsel
Memphis, Tn
10/22/2006
" Greetings to everyone in the family, some I saw on our trip to Miami in July.  I know Derrick feels much love with all the interest in what he's doing on and off the field at Murray State.  I am so proud of him, as I am of Rachael and Natasha. "

Fairfield, Ohio
10/22/2006
" Derrick Townsel #4
7 receptions for 76 yards the image is available on go racers.com. Go to mens sports(football). Then at the bottom of the image click on the camara, and there you will see on the very last pic Derrick Townsel #4. there are also other photos available "

Al Townsel
Miami, Fl.
10/6/2006
" Family,
We were very proud watching Derrick perform on Regional television last night. As you are aware Derrick is a freshman receiver on the Murray State Football team.You may not be aware that he is a starting receiver on the team and  also a kick returner.
Last night Murray State's game against Jacksonville State was broadcast via Comcast cable and even though Murray State lost 49 - 17 Derrick was outstanding with 5 receptions for 71 yards and great downfield blocking (as noted by the broadcast team ).
He received many compliments during the broadcast along with one of his teammates.The announcers called Derrick's name at least four times for outstanding play and noted that this freshman laden team should become a force in the future in the Ohio Valley Conference. Keep it up Derrick.

Fairfield, Ohio
8/23/2006
" Check out "goracers.com", click on Football, type Derrick Townsel in the search engine. He is playing this year, on 3rd down situations and 3-4 receiver formations. Also look up under roster, his bio. "

AL  TOWNSEL
Miami, Fl.
8/15/2006
" Naye,
Think they might want to switch Derrick to defense.They gave up 260 yards
and two TD's in five plays while averaging 52 yards per catch.That's okay,
the Dolphins were not much better Saturday. Which of Derrick's games are you
going to? Maybe we can join you.

AL

Derrick Townsel
Murray, Kentucky
8/13/2006
" Murray State University’s football team spent a significant portion of practice No. 9 going 11-on-11.  Both units, offensive and defensive, played well throughout.  In addition, the team continued to give attention to special teams work.

The first portion of practice saw punt blocking drills, station work and kickoff return drills.

During 7-on-7 play, freshman quarterback Zach Barnard completed a 35-yard pass down the left sideline to fellow freshman Sam Hensley.

In 11-on-11 action, Barnard hit Rod Harper down the right sideline for a 60-yard touchdown completion.  On another scoring drive, Barnard connected with Lee McGinnis for 50 yards before freshman Josh Jones took the ball in from the 2-yard line.

Freshman DERRICK TOWNSEL made a spectacular one-handed catch of a Ryne Salyer pass over the middle and accelerated past the defense for an 80-yard touchdown play.  Salyer later completed a 35-yard pass to freshman Mike Sweat.

Practice ended with work on field goals.

The Racers will return to the practice field on Sunday at 3:35 p.m.

Murray State opens its 82nd season of college football on Sept. 2 when the team travels to Columbia, Mo., to face the University of Missouri at 6 p.m.  The Racers' first home game of the Matt Griffin era will be on Sept. 23 when the team faces Illinois State at 6 p.m. at Stewart Stadium.

Naye
Fairfield, Ohio
6/8/2006
" Commercial Appeal, The (Memphis, TN)
Best of the Preps - Athlete of the Year Finalists and Scholar - Athlete Finalists
Date: June 8, 2006
Section: Sports
Page: D6
Illustration: Photos
Memo: BEST OF THE PREPS
Edition: Final
Athlete of the Year Finalists
MIAA Boys
Jarvis Brown, Carver; Nathaniel Calhoun, Raleigh-Egypt; David Cooley, Ridgeway; Dexter Price, Sheffield; Derrick Townsel, Overton "

Al Townsel
Miami , Fl.
6/8/2006
" Norman Jr.,
Good to hear from you and glad to know everyone is fine.To let you know Aunt Beulah had a stroke two days ago in Jacksonville but Royetta's report from yesterday indicated she is doing well and is very alert.We'll continue to check with Royetta and Paul on her progress. You mentioned Ralph III; I think you mean Chester,Ralph Jr's son. Casey is checking on his info.We'll get it to you. Meanwhile take care and we want to see you at the next reunion.

AL "

Norman Jr.
Ky
6/3/2006
" Uncle Al,

Hope everyone is doing well.  Sheila, Charday, Norm III, and Nik are doing fine.

Shunda could probably use a call from you right now.  Daddy's got the number

Have you heard from Ralph III ?  I'd love to talk to him right now.  I could use his piano skills !!!  Tell him to contact me at townsel@alltel.net

Talk to you soon...tell Aunt Lorrine, Erica and Mark I said hello. "

Rose Parker
Bridgeport, CT
5/23/2006
" Al and Gene - As I reviewed the photos from "Pops" 82 BD Celebration, I had an over-whelming feeling of being there - -!  Gene – “The Townsel Connection” web site is awesome!!  I thank God for your vision and dedication to make it happen.
Your "sister," Rose "

Al Townsel
Miami, Fl.
5/15/2006
" NAYE,
THAT WAS COOL!
AL

Fairfield, Ohio
5/11/2006
" HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to the Townsel women, especially Shay. Thanks for raising Derreck to be what he is. You've done a great job and I'm very proud of you. "

Fairfield ohio,
4/28/2006
" Hall dinner recognizes achievements

By The Commercial Appeal
April 27, 2006

Football players who stand out for their efforts in the classroom as well as on the field will be honored Monday at the 34th annual black tie dinner of the Memphis chapter of the National Football Foundation and Hall of Fame.
The banquet starts at 6:30 p.m. at the Kemmons Wilson Holiday Inn on the University of Memphis campus. Tickets are $35. For more information, contact Bill McElroy at 726-4841.
Eleven of the honorees are high school scholar athletes from the Memphis area and two, UofM kicker Stephen Gostkowski and Rhodes linebacker Brian Steinert, will be recognized for accomplishments at the collegiate level.
High school scholar athletes to be honored are:
Derrick Townsel, Overton receiver and defensive back, most valuable player, All Metro, Who's Who
For more info, you may read the following link;

Nathaniel Townsel
Fairfield, Ohio
4/16/2006
" Derrick has been inducted into the Memphis Chapter of The National Football Foundation and College Hall Of Fame, Inc

Graduation is May 20th from Overton High School in Memphis, Tenn "

Fairfield, Ohio
3/29/2006
" Way to go Brandon! Nice Stride! "

Fairfield, Ohio
3/29/2006
" Baseball News, Overton HS 5-0. Derick is batting a league leading .860, 4 triples. 2-0 as a pitcher, one save. The team is averaging 17 runs/game. "

Al Townsel
Miami, Fl.
3/8/2006
" Brandon Winning 800 Meter Race At March 7th Meet
Brandon Chung, son of Erika and grandson of Al and Loreine Townsel wins the 800 meter race between Sunset High, Braddock and Coral Springs.

Al Townsel
Miami , Fl.
2/3/2006
" Great going Derrick!!
You just entered a new era in your life.It is a special time and your college experience will always remain with you long after it has passed. Study hard in the classroom (they report a 60% graduation rate)and things will come easier after that, football included. We will check on your schedule. Make sure you give your contact info so I can send you a care package once in awhile. Okay?

Al "

Gene  Townsel
Deerfield Beach, Florida
2/1/2006
" You go Derrick!
Keep it up. You could be the first Townsel to make the NFL draft. May you continue to succeed and remember to put God first and He will open doors you can't imagine.

Gene "

Fairfield, Ohio
2/1/2006
" Congratulations Derrick. I knew you had special talents when I first saw you catch a football. Thanks for keeping "the dream". Good Luck Son. (Salute) "

Derrick Townsel
Memphis, Tenn.
2/1/2006

Murray State Football Announces 2006 Recruiting Class
(Feb 1, 2006) -- Murray State University Head Coach Matt Griffin was very happy today as he announced the signing of 26 football players who will become first year Racers in the fall.
"We are very excited about this year's group of signees," said Griffin. "The staff did a great job of identifying and recruiting these young men. Griffin's first recruiting class at MSU consists of six student athletes each from Georgia and Tennessee, five each from Kentucky and Ohio, three from Missouri and one from Wisconsin.
Griffin's will begin his first spring practice at Murray State on March 29.
Today is national signing day, the first day for potential football recruits to sign with the program of their choice, and some outstanding talent chose Murray State.

Derrick Townsel, 5-9, 170, WR, Memphis, Tenn. (Overton HS) Townsel caught 34 passes for 657 yards and eight touchdowns as a senior. He finished with 26 receptions, 541 yards and four touchdowns as a junior. Townsel was named all-region following his senior year and was twice named OHS Offensive Player of the Year. "Derrick is a joy to watch on the football field," Cahill added. "He is an unbelievable athlete with great hands as well."

Gene Townsel
Deerfield Beach, Fl.
1/16/2006
" Greetings Family Singers & Musicians,

Don't put off registering for the First Townsel Connection Choir Workshop. We need your info ASAP so we can make adequate preparation. You can click on the picture on the home page or click on the Townsel Connection Choir link to get the necessary  information or register online.

Gene "

Al Townsel
Miami, Fl.
1/16/2006
" Dear Family,

We need to start planning for the next family reunion which we have had every
two years. Following that tradition the next reunion should occur in the summer
of 2007.We did not have a meeting at the 05' Reunion to discuss the logistics
of the 07' Reunion.We have had however suggestions from family members as to the possible locations of the 07' reunion. Those suggestions have included New York, N.Y.,Las Vegas, Nev. Grand Bahama,Bahamas, South Carolina(Hilton Head-Charleston), Savanna, Ga. and Florida (Orlando-Daytona-Tampa-Jacksonville).

I am going to ask the Florida Family Reunion Team to assemble within the next month to start the planning process for 07' and we all can decide afterward which family group takes on the major responsibility for the planning thereafter.

In the meanwhile if you have suggestions for the location of (and time of ) the next reunion please respond so we have your input. Suggestions can be in support of any of the locations above or some place else. I Will send out a survey but your e-mail response would be quicker and cheaper. Using the Family Connection website will be the best medium of all as a form will soon be added to the site to allow you to give your input.  LET'S GET IT STARTED IN HERE!!

AL

Fairfield, Ohio
12/13/2005
" Derrick had 1 catch for 76 yards and a TD. They only threw to him once. He was also named to the All Metro Team. Only 11 players were named. I'm waiting for it to come out in the papers with a photo. His one catch was viewed on the local nightly news sportscast. I'm getting all his highlight films for the year. Will send some to Sonny to see if he can get it on the family website. See this week's www.commercialappeal.com for additional Derrick updates. "

AL TOWNSEL
MIAMI,FLA
12/13/2005
" THANKS NAYE, JACQUI, SONNY, AND OTHERS WHO CALLED OR MADE CONTACT REGARDING MY BIRTHDAY. NAYE HOW DID DERRICK FARE IN THE ALL STAR GAME? THOUGHT ABOUT HIM A LOT. I WENT TO TWO OF THE FLA. HIGH SCHOOL CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES HELD HERE IN MIAMI. SAW SOME AWESOME TALENT. LEGS IN A CAGE YOU COMING BACK TO THE HOUSE FOR CHRISTMAS DINNER? HOPE SO. "

Jacquelyn Bryan
Miami, Florida
12/12/2005
" To Uncle Al,

Thanks for the father figure in my life. Since the death of my dad, I have his spirit in my life through my uncles. Uncle Al, came and extended his support to me and my family during the aftermath of hurricane Wilma. I'm greatfull for all you've done. This is for Uncle Ralph, Norman and Al.

Thanks for my Uncles! "

Jacquelyn T. Bryan
Miami , Florida
12/12/2005
" Happy Birthday Uncle Al, and Justin Townsel Dec. 6 & 16. I would like to take this opportunity to Wish my Townsel Family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. "

Fairfield, Ohio
12/7/2005
" Happy Birthday Al "

Fairfield, Ohio
11/24/2005
" " Hey Son, I'll be at that game, wouldn'y miss it for the world. Karen said she'll get your game film to Coker. The canes need help. " "

Norman Jr.
Columbia, Ky.
11/23/2005
" Happy Thanksgiving everyone. "

Derrick Townsel
memphis, tn
11/9/2005
" Thanks everyone for your support during my senior football season. Unfortunately we didnt make the play-offs; we only missed it by one game which was decided by a field goal in overtime. But I am glad to let you guys know that yours truly has been selected to play in the city-wide all-star game! My coach gave me the good news today. He also said that during these practices for the big game, about a dozen college scouts attend the practices each day, searching for recruits. So this is a big opportunity for me.

Hopefully, some family members here will  watch me play lol. The game is at MUS High School on Sunday, December 10th at 2 p.m. Again I thank everyone for their support. "

Gene Townsel
Deerfield Beach, Florida
10/21/2005
" Hey Family,

Get those profiles and pictures in to us for the "Who's Who" page and if you have a business or offer a service, fill out the info on the "Business Directory" page.

To those of you who have not noticed we are planning to start a family choir. If you are interested, click on the "Townsel Connection Choir" page and fill out the info form.

Take Care And Be Blessed! "

Jacquelyn Bryan
Miami, Florida
10/21/2005
" Best wishes from your #1 Aunt Jacqui. I'm enjoying the family connection web site. This really gives us the opportunity to communicate world wide. To all keep writing, keep communicating. "

Lisa Bryan
Florida
10/14/2005
" Dear Lord,
Please Bless Ralph and Casey with Good health and peace in their hearts.  YOUR perfect will in their lives ABBA!  In you alone I trust to keep my good friend Casey healthy so she may spend her days singing your praises.. IN the precious name of our SAVIOR, JESUS,  AMEN! "

Duane Young
Dayton, Ohio
10/7/2005
" Sup Normie! "

Norman Jr.
Columbia, Ky
10/2/2005
" What's up Bugsy!!

Paul - How is Royetta?  Please tell her I said hello. "

Duane Young
Dayton, OH
10/1/2005
" Hey Everyone,
Virginia and I are doing great.  She recently spent a Week in NYC with my mother and I. I enjoyed a week here on my own vacation, going to work, coming home and doing absolutely NOTHING!!!!!  She should be putting in her retirement papers soon, and then she will become a lady of leisure.  Hope all is well with everyone.  NORMAN JR. how da hell are ya partner.  Give me a call soon.  Hope to see all of you soon at the next reunion.  GO BUCKEYES! "

AL Townsel
Miami,Fla
9/30/2005
" Norman,
Don't think you are out of the title picture yet. There will be a lot of one loss teams free falling from the top ranks before the year is out. As for the future of the Hurricanes, they need to get by Virginia Tech(Nov.5th) in Blacksburg, where we are guaranteed to have five turnovers. Get past that and we'll talk in December. "

Norman Jr.
Columbia, Ky.
9/28/2005
" Uncle Al, Mark, Nate & Derrick, Bobby, Roy...the Buckeyes looked good in defeat against Texas.  If they'd started that brother, we'd be in the Natl. title hunt.  As it is, we're probably going to play a Florida team in one of the bowls (after we beat Michigan).  Anybody want to make a bet, call me in December.

270-384-0488 "

Gene Townsel
Deerfield Beach, Florida
9/28/2005
" Hi Everyone,

Casey's party was a blast!
Check out the link on the news letter to see the pictures. "

AL TOWNSEL
MIAMI,FLA
9/19/2005
" GO DERRICK !! TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE BABY.IT HAS BEEN TOO MANY YEARS SINCE THE TOWNSEL NAME HIGHLIGHTED THE FOOTBALL FIELD.YOU GOT IT HONESTLY. YOUR DAD COULD JUMP OVER THE RIM ON A BASKETBALL COURT. EVERYONE SAYS YOUR GRANDDADDY WAS THE BEST ATHLETE IN THE FAMILY.HE EXCELLED AT ANY SPORT HE TRIED.YOU GOT THE GENES SO LET IT FLOW. "

Cincinnati, Ohio
9/19/2005
" Overton 18, Bartlett 15; Overton hangs on

Derrick Townsel caught a 31-yard pass from Ron Sampson in the fourth quarter to give Overton (2-2, 1-1) a Region 7-5A victory over Bartlett (2-2, 1-1) at Halle Stadium.

Bartlett, which scored the game's first touchdown on Craig Jones's 56-yard run, but trailed 12-7 at the half, had taken the lead in the fourth quarter on Antwan Jackson's 3-yard run and his two-point conversion run.

-- Compiled by The Commercial Appeal

Al Townsel
Miami, Florida
9/14/2005
" NORMAN,
THE RESULTS OF KATRINA WHEN SHE CAME THROUGH OUR YARD AS A CATEGORY 1 HURRICANE GAVE US A LITTLE PECK, LIFTED HER SKIRT COMPLETELY OVER HER HEAD AND WENT TO NEW ORLEANS AND THE GULF COAST AS A FULL GROWN 5. WE WERE NOT PREPARED ( NO SHUTTERS UP) AND IT WAS PRAYER TIME ( DELIVERED BY LOREINE ) WHEN THE BRANCHES CAME DOWN AND I LOOKED OUT THE WINDOW AND SAW THE WIND TAKE THEM UP AND PLACE THEM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE HOUSE.

Cincinnati
9/13/2005
" Last week Derrick had 3 interceptions, 1 TD reception, 1 punt return for 65 yds, and 3 punts averaging 45yds. They won the game 26-12 against BTW High. "

Gene  Townsel
Deerfield Beach, Florida
9/10/2005
" Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for pictures from the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd family reunion to put on the website. If you have any or know someone that does, please e-mail or send them to me by USPS. I promise to send them back to you promptly. "

Al Townsel
Miami,Fla
9/9/2005
" I have tickets for the Fla. Classic for my family(5), Royetta(2),Paul(3), and Sonny(1). About to make living arrangements.
Anybody else going? Nov 19, 4:00 PM Orlando. "

Norman Jr.
columbia, ky
9/8/2005
" How is everyone doing?  The family here is fine.  Did we have relatives affected by the storm?  Hope to see everyone soon, alive and well!!!   God bless... "

Laurice Barcous
Jacksonville, Florida
9/6/2005
" Erika, thank you for everything.  God Bless you.  Hello Paul and Al "

Sonny
Deerfield Beach, Florida
9/2/2005
" Paul,
I need to hear from you re: the family history. "